Saturday, September 1, 2007

Kris Bernal

Kris Bernal

Kris Bernal is the perkiest and most lively person you’ll see on any given day, and she sure brightens up the place whenever she’s around! Be super kilig with this StarStruck Ultimate Loveteam cutie as she jives, acts, and mingles in the colorful world of showbiz.

basic info
Name: Kris Bernal
Nickname: Kris
Birthday: May 17, 1989
Birth Place: Manila
Showbiz Anniversary: December 08, 2006

favorites
Hobbies: Shopping, watching movies, surfing the net
Sports: swimming, bowling
Pet/s: pug
Actors/Actresses
Local: Richard Gutierrez, Yasmien Kurdi
Foreign: Mischa Barton, Lindsay Lohan, Ashton Kutcher, Rachelle Bilson, Julia Roberts
Movie: Clueless, A Walk To Remember, Mean Girls
TV Show: Fifthe wheel, Orange County, One Tree Hill, Blind date, Elimidate, Ambush Makeover
Singers: Pussycat Dolls, Beyonce, MYMP, Luke Mijares, Tamia
Song: "You're The One I Love," "Falling," "Be The One"
Music: R & B, sentimental songs
Book: The Alchemist,Can You Keep a Secret, Confessions of a Shopaholic
Author: Paulo Coelho, Sophie Kinsella
Expression: "cheber"

personal
Full Name: Kristine Ann Bernal

Adjective that best describes you: friendly, sweet
Fashion: casual chic
Fashion icon: Mischa Barton, Paris Hilton
Most treasured item: My diary
Fears: cockroach
Unforgettable childhood memory: During my tooth extraction, everyone is holding me to keep me from shouting and screaming
Goals: To be an actress
Role Model: Julia Roberts

q & a
Why did you enter showbusiness?
To fulfill my dream of becoming an actress and to help my family

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
Being one of the top 14 of Starstruck batch 4

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
a nurse

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
I should have enrolled in dance and voice workshops/ lessons when I was younger
What do most people not know about you?
That I drive a car!

What is your most unforgetable moment/ experience?
When my name was called as one of the top 14 of Starstruck

What are you most proud of?
I'm proud of my God- given talents

What do you value most?
My family
What do you want to achieve?
I want to be a successful actress

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
Give your best all the time


FANATXT MOBILE SERVICES
Get in touch with KRIS.
Text KRIS [Your Message]
Send to 4627 for Globe, TM, Sun,
Smart and Talk ‘N Text.

GOMMS (Wallpaper)
Text GOMMS KRISB to 4627
*for all telcos.*

0 Comments:

 

© blogger beta templates | Webtalks