Friday, September 7, 2007

Michelle Madrigal - September 2007




Michelle Madrigal - September 2007


MICHELLE WILL BE HAVING AN FHM AUTOGRAPH SIGNING ON THURSDAY, SEPT 6 FROM 430-730PM AT THE ROBINSONS SUPERMARKET AT ROBINSONS GALLERIA. SEE YOU THERE!


Interview: ALEX C. PAITA
Photography: MARK NICDAO FOR WILDBUNCH
STYLING: SHAHANI GANIA
MAKEUP: MICKEY SEE OF SHU UEMURA; HAIR: NANTE ALINGASA;
SHOT ON LOCATION AT MOKSHA, ABAD SANTOS ST., SAN JUAN

It’s a Sunday, and we all know it’s reserved for slumping on the sofa and reading the comic relief page. Do you always work on this sacred day?

Kung kailangan talaga. But normally, after taping for ASAP, I go to church and rest at home. If I had a choice, I’d rather not work on a Sunday. I like the feeling na wala akong makeup, kahit one whole day man lang!

Thank heavens it’s you we’re shooting, otherwise we wouldn’t feel completely right about this.
Wow, thanks! I’m leaving kasi on Thursday, pupunta akong LA, California for dance class and to visit my friends. I’ll be on vacation for two weeks.

Anyway, you turned 18 last year. What were the changes you had to face?
Aside from being open to sexy roles? Well, since I’ve turned 16 independent na ako, so things have been pretty much the same. Magkasama kami ng sister kong umalis sa house. Then recently I moved to a two-bedroom condo. I live all by myself so I have to manage everything, especially my money.

What’s the hardest part of being independent?
Sometimes when I don’t have work, I don’t have any sources of income, I get worried. Saan ako kukuha ng pera to pay my rent? May maid pa ako, so kailangan ko talagang kumita. Pag dumarating yung bills, multo yan sa buhay ko.
See more sizzling pics of Michelle Madrigal in the September 2007 issue of FHM!

0 Comments:

 

© blogger beta templates | Webtalks